Friday, December 25, 2015

A Very Happy Christmas

Christmas morning didn't come too early- we only started at 8 am.  Sometimes I like having kids who are a little older.  This was a really nice start time.  I'm pretty much uploading all of the Christmas morning pictures.  I tell myself that I'm going to print these off, but let's face it- it's probably not going to happen.  So they will be included in the blog book.  

We started with the stockings.






 And then the Santa gifts.



 Then we were all in.  I love watching their wonder and excitement.


















 The aftermath.  Even when we try to clean up as we go, we are still left with chaos.
 Emma doesn't really want "toys" for Christmas anymore, but she doesn't mind taking little sister's dolls for a spin.
 Waffles and sausage for breakfast.  That is a tradition from my side.
 This was something I got this year.  The grater attachment for the mixer was not on my wish list, but oh boy, I'm so excited to have one!
 We had a really nice and quiet day.  Christmas day should always be like this.

No comments: