Friday, February 26, 2016

Science Fair

Whew, Emma's Science Fair project and display board is finally complete.  The good news is, we got it done before the day of the Science Fair this year.  I call that a win.  The local Science Fair is tomorrow, and poor Emma is being abandoned by her family.  Emma gets to spend the day with her friend Kendra and spend many hours stuck at school on a Saturday, while the rest of us head over the mountains to attend my cousin's wedding reception.  My cousin John was probably about 8 years old when I got married, so I don't know him very well.  This is more of an excuse to see family I don't get to see very often.  And I am excited!

Emma's experiment this year was about extending the counter life of tomatoes and strawberries.  In other words, I had shriveling produce on my counter for two weeks.  Pretty awesome.  I'll have to go back and post some of the pictures we took and explain more about it.

Here's Emma with the completed board!

No comments: