The "Question of the Week" at the Multiples and More blog was curious about "bucket lists." This is what I came up with today:
10. Go on a teacher exchange with Ryan to somewhere foreign. Maybe Spain.
9. Ride a double-decker bus in London.
8. Take an art class and learn to paint.
7. Clean the whole house and have it stay clean for a whole day.
6. Take the whole family on a vacation to Hawaii.
5. Take a photography class, get a cool camera and become a fabulous photographer of my little munchkins.
4. Visit Disneyland/world. Yes, that's right, I have never been to either.
3. Write a book. I'm thinking the title might be, "13 Hours 'til Bedtime: Tales From a Stay-at-Home Mom."
2. Become more out-going and not feel so socially awkward.
1. Dance with Ryan at our 75th wedding anniversary.