Friday, August 14, 2009

Next Phase

We (and when I say "we" I really mean Ryan) started the next phase of our kitchen remodel. This is the last phase. It started waaayyy back in September and we are now nearing completion! Yay! We've had the linoleum sitting in a roll in our kitchen for quite some time. Ryan began the process this evening, with dragging out our appliances into the living room, and then did this: It is a "fix all" product that fills in everything, giving a smooth surface to glue down the new vinyl.
I don't know about you, but this looks like a MESS to me. I guess we are committed to putting in the new floor now! We are letting this dry and the new flooring goes in tomorrow morning. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good luck! I bet it will look AMAZING when it is done!! Can't wait to see pictures. I bet you will be just LOVING your new kitchen.