Friday, October 11, 2013

More About Bed Time

Tonight the girls are having a "sleep over," which is actually all of the girls in the twins' room together.  After a half hour of giggles and playing, I went upstairs to remind them that this was actually to SLEEP together, not play all night.  I told them if I heard anymore noise, I would come up stairs and separate them.

Three minutes later, they were back to their old giggly tricks.

I stood at the bottom of the stair case, and said very loudly to Ryan, "I'm hearing voices, Dad.  Should I do something about it?"

Ryan gave me a funny look, and said, "Uh oh, you're hearing voices?  That's not good."

Thanks a lot, honey.  Way to back me up.

Now that it's almost 10 pm, the voices are quiet.  Maybe Ryan won't have to worry about me after all.

No comments: