Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pillow Projects

 I've been having fun decorating our window seat with different pillow covers.  I made this "Give Thanks" pillow for Thanksgiving.
 And this jingle bell pillow for the Christmas season.
Sometime during the month of January, I thought it might be time to move on from the Christmas bells, so I attempted making one of those ruffle pillows.  I scavenged from my dresser drawer this well used t-shirt.  T-shirt material won't fray, and it's free!  I cut it up into many strips, ruffled them, and then attached those to my pillow cover.
The ruffle pillow took a bit longer than I thought it would, but then, it seems like most craft projects end up that way.  
Don't look too closely at my rows of ruffles.  It looks like I was a drunk driver for the first few rows, until I figured out what I was doing.

No comments: