Friday, April 8, 2016

The Last Hoorah

We tired the kids out.  This was 8 am in the morning, and they were still down.
Once we got the kids up, we ate our breakfast and packed up.  But before we could go, we went for another walk on the beach.  This had been the perfect trip.  But I had one more thing I wanted to do.  I wanted to take jumping pictures.  There weren't many people at the beach yet, and no one we knew.  We could be as crazy as we wished.  I know Ryan thought I was crazy.  But it ended up being pretty fun and the pictures are hysterical.


 I finally convinced Ryan to join me.  It's my favorite of all the pictures we took of us jumping.  I look like I am going to totally get body slammed by Ryan.  (He takes chest bumping way too seriously?)





Then it was time to go home.  Annie and Maddie had soccer practice at 5:30 and Emma's latest orthodontic appliance broke and needed some repairing.

But the trip was so fun, and we have a lot of good memories to keep us until our next visit.

No comments: