Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Ring Leader

Look at this evil grin. You can almost see Mischief Maker plotting for the second picture. I had fun while I was washing Elizabeth's hair tonight.
Elizabeth was watching Beauty and the Beast and eating goldfish crackers when I left the room and when I came back, she had shared with Maddie. Crumbs, crumbs everywhere. And they showed up so well. I'm curious though, the lesson on sharing has taken hold, but how to impress on Elizabeth that some things we don't share with the babies? At least not while they are sitting on the carpet.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Elizabeth is so cute! I love her grin!! She definitely has spunk!

Becky said...

Great pictures! Thank goodness for vaccuum cleaners . . . I caught Lillian tossing fruit loops all over the living room the other day- she was just having fun watching them fly. Sigh . . . Oh- I LOVE your toilet paper pic from the previous post. I'm convinced the more a kid gets into things- the more it is a sign of intelligence and ingenuity!