Monday, August 4, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

We had an ultrasound today. It appears that we are expecting..... TWO MORE GIRLS. Yes, please give Ryan your condolences. And please also convince him that we will need something more than 1 and 1/2 bathrooms sometime before they all reach adolescence.
Aside from that, the twins are growing well. We saw all 8 limbs, 4 kidneys.... And they are still opposite of each other, so we witnessed several more kicks to the other's head. But instead of being sideways, they are now up and down. And they can kick my ribs already. What a joke. I may not be able to breathe at all by the time they are born.
We figure we are just evening out the population, with my friend Christa having 4 boys.

5 comments:

The A Team Mom said...

Congrats!!!!! Less things to buy with girls! To Ryan- our condolences. Yes you will be living in a house of all girls! Sorry Danae about the ribs. That is NEVER fun. You can't even breath!

Tasha said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I think you guys will need three bathrooms with all those girls! :) Sorry Ryan!

Brooke said...

you seriously deserve some sort of medal for having 4 girls. One is driving me crazy :) You and Ryan will do a great job. You can always put a port-a-potty in you backyard!

Cailean said...

Congratulations on who healthy babies! I think twin girls has gotta be one of the cutest things. It's so fun to hear how your pregnancy is progressing. I hope they are merciful on those ribs!

Cailean said...

Oops "two" instead of "who" - I wish I could blame that on being pregnant :)