Monday, May 23, 2011

The French Bread Dementor

Ryan went to the store to buy some French bread to go with our dinner.  He surprised me by coming back with two loaves.  One for tonight, and one to enjoy later.

After dinner, we were comfortably settled in the living room, playing, doing homework and working on getting to bedtime.  After a while, I realize I can only see and hear 3 of the 4 children. 

Uh oh.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I found this:
Elizabeth was lurking in the corner, with her hands full of soft, white bread.  She doesn't care for the crust as much as the inside of the French Bread.  She sucked the soul right out of the poor loaf.

2 comments:

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

I love french bread but I like the crust as much as the bread itself. We all know when children are quite we have to be worried about they are getting into.

Ellerbeck Family News said...

No the rest of you guys can eat the crust-ha/ha
love Aunt Jeanne