Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Week Before Christmas

(These are just a bunch of random photos from our trip.)

We went to go visit family before Christmas.  We left Thursday morning and stopped by my grandma's house for a quick visit.  
(Yep, this was the best one out of several pictures.  My children are against all looking at the camera at the same time.)
 Ryan needed to take a nap Friday after lunch.  About an hour into it, Maddie decided she needed a nap too. 
Elizabeth helped Aunt Brynne with some very important chocolate confections.
Then on Christmas eve morning, we opened presents with Ryan's family.  The kids were very excited to be able to open presents before Christmas!

On our way home, we stopped by my aunt and uncle's house and saw a bunch of my cousins that I haven't seen in a long time.  The kids all had a great time.  They made up a couple of puppet shows and ran around like children really, very excited for the Christmas holiday.

No comments: