Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Annie-ism

We've struggled a little bit since the move with getting the kids to stay in their beds at bedtime.  Ryan and I have taken to bribery to get results.

It works sometimes.  Last night, not so much.

Today at lunch time the twins wanted their chocolate milkshake reward.  Unfortunately, they hadn't earned the chocolate milkshake.  (It's a homemade version- milk, cocoa powder, sugar and ice in the blender.)  Maddie was really sad and flopped down on the floor to pout.  Annie, on the other hand, grabbed me by the hand, and marched us up the stairs to her room.  She went and laid down, covered herself up with her blankets, and told me, "See?  I stay in my bed.  I can have a milkshake now."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I have to make a milkshake for myself now after reading this.YUM!