Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

Emma and Elizabeth started at their new school today.  Emma was really unsure of having to change schools, but she managed a smile for the camera anyway.
 We bought the kids new shoes last night, so they had to show them off for the camera.
 All 4 girls ready for school!
 I walked the kids to their classrooms.  Elizabeth's teacher had a surprise for everyone in the class in those white paper bags.  I'm sure I'll hear about it when the kids come home.
After I dropped the first two off at school, I dropped the twins off at their preschool co-op (not my month to help) and I came home to a very quiet house.  It was weird.  I did dishes, washed counters, swept and mopped the floors, dealt with a couple more boxes and then had our insurance agent over to take pictures, finish the forms for the new house, and that sort of thing.  Before I knew it, it was noon and my "free" time was over.

No comments: