Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Tonight for Family Home Evening we went out and got ourselves a Christmas tree.  We are so excited about our BIG house that we got a BIG tree.  (It would have half taken over our living room before.)




 Lights up.  Ornaments next.  Ryan and I took turns unwrapping ornaments, and the kids were off putting on the ornaments.  It was a whirlwind of activity, but the kids did a good job.  I only rearranged a couple of stacked up ornaments.  We were done in record time.


 Angel going up!
 And this is me playing with the settings on my camera.  I got my tree to "glow."  :)  Sometimes I feel like such a doof.  I have this fancy camera for a couple of years now, and I need the manual to figure out how how to adjust the "ISO."  But at least the picture looks cool.

No comments: