Monday, March 18, 2013

Funny

I asked the twins what they wanted for snack.  "I don't know," was the response I got back.

I started listing off possibilities: strawberries, grapes, carrots, graham crackers....  Maddie thought graham crackers sounded good, along with strawberries.  As I grabbed snack-makings and started passing them out, Annie looked at me and said, "No dam crackers."

Either she's been hanging around foul-mouthed kids when my back is turned, or the speech therapy is definitely needed.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I can relate. Dev still can't say the word "gas" with a g...this makes play time with his cars interesting. Especially when he says "I need more gas!!" Neither kids can make the F sound so they pronounce Fricke "Icky".

Are both girls in speech therapy? I was surprise Dev tested out of it. I definitely think he still needs some help with it.

Annie and Family said...

hee hee hee... that's hilarious!