Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Dresses

It should be obvious, right?  The Sunday before Christmas, you should wear something Christmas-y.  Well, not to certain children of mine.  In fact, Annie is actually anti-dress lately.  Skirts- fine, dresses- no thank you.  

So this morning we go upstairs to find suitable clothing to wear to church, and I gave Annie a few options.  She did not like any of them.  I guess it was a good thing I decided we were all wearing hand-me-down dresses, rather than spend money on pretty new dresses.  

Eventually, Annie and I came to a compromise.  BUT, we had a couple of girls who didn't want the bother of taking that annual photo in front of the Christmas tree.

DARN IT.  WE ARE MAKING MEMORIES.  YOU WILL STAND IN FRONT OF THE CHRISTMAS TREE, AAAANNND YOU WILL SMILE!  YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS ONE DAY.

I really had the Christmas spirit this morning.  But at least it got results:

We took about 20 pictures, and got a good one finally.

At church Emma found she was almost twins with best friend Kaylee.  It warranted another picture.


No comments: