Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boo to you, too

I felt a little miffed that Ryan accused me of pranking his truck last night.  A little seed of an idea started up in my brain- Well, if I am going to be accused of doing something, I might as well do it.

After dinner tonight, I printed a little something off the computer and grabbed what saran wrap I had in the house and we drove down to see Daddy.  We may have detoured around the parking lot to look for a particular vehicle before finding an empty spot.

When we said goodbye after a 10 minute visit with Daddy, we wandered outside.  I mentioned to the girls about playing a trick on Daddy and they were all over it.
Has anyone tried to do this with small children?  It's harder than it sounds. 

I have no poker face.  At all.  When Ryan walked in the door, he gave me a "look" and I erupted into a fit of giggles.

The girls weren't any better.  Amidst giggles, they told Ryan, "Oh no, it was Jory!" and "It must have been a ghost!" (Reference to the "You've been Boo'ed" sign on the windshield.)

No comments: