Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You've been Boo'ed

Ryan came home last night with a funny look on his face.  I knew it had been a long day for him- 13+ hours at the high school, so I was expecting a tired face, or relieved and happy to be home.  Instead I was grilled the moment he walked in- what had I done this afternoon?  Did I go somewhere with the girls?  Had I been feeling ornery?  He was not believing any of my responses to the negative.  I could not fathom what he was trying to get at.  We did homework, I made English Muffin pizzas for dinner and we watched the new Barbie movie before I got the twins down for the night, and I was hanging out with Emma and Elizabeth until he got home.

As it turns out, his car got "Boo'ed" with saran wrap and candy:

However, I couldn't say I had nothing to do with this, once Ryan explained what happened.  A passing comment from someone I had encouraged, and it turned into this prank.  I had forgotten about it, and didn't know the idea had been realized.

We had a good laugh.

No comments: