Ryan brought home on Sunday a grocery bag full of something and left it sitting on top of the microwave. The next day, as I was unloading the dishwasher and doing general clean-up, I discovered the bag was full of
half rotten overly-ripe home grown grapes. I salvaged what I could.
The next day we had grapes with our lunch. When the kids were done, they got down from the table and went their merry little way. Later I found Maddie back at the table. She was picking up grapes from her plate and throwing them on the floor, one by one.
half rotten very ripe grapes hit the floor and just exploded out of their skins. I've never seen grapes do that before.