Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

*These pictures got loaded in the opposite order, but I am too lazy to change them around.

I got to go on a field trip with Annie and Maddie to the pumpkin patch.  I had to chose only one classroom to go with, so Maddie got it this time.  It's harder being a parent of twins than singletons.  This is the first year I haven't had other kids home, so this is the first year I didn't have other kids to take with me.  Which means, I got the honor of actually riding on a school bus with Maddie.  (Gee whiz, those seat are a lot smaller than I remember!  Leg room?  Pshaw.  What leg room?)
 Maddie and preschool buddy Jaxon.  Jaxon is in Maddie's kindergarten class.  I was glad that Maddie would know someone in her class, as she was away from Annie.  Maddie only rolled her eyes at me.  A boy?  A sweet boy, certainly (Jaxon really is so sweet), but a boy is supposed to make her feel better?  Ha!
 I snagged a picture of Annie with her pumpkin.
 This photo spot was not well thought out.  Notice how like one or two of the kids is actually looking at the teacher (to the right of me) who is taking their picture.  The sun was really bright.

 There was dried corn to take off the cob (and a nifty machine to do it) and feed to the ducks.  Those ducks were so full of corn.  They weren't even slightly interested in coming over when it was our turn.  But that's ok.  Kindergartners are happy just throwing corn in the water.

Another sneaked picture of Annie.  The classes stayed together, so I would have to run away from my assigned class to get a picture of Annie.
Maddie's class.  

No comments: