Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been pretty good this year.  But I could be even better in the future if I had an Electrolux washer and dryer.  I saw a set at Sears the other day, and fell in love.  Do you know what these babies can do?  They hold a ton of laundry (washers being 5.1 cu. ft., and dyers are 8.0), and if you only do small loads, you can be done in 30 minutes.  Yes, that's thirty minutes to wash and dry.  Can you imagine?  Do you know how much faster I could be done with the stupid, never-ending laundry battle?  And the model in the store had a rack in the dryer for drying sweaters.  Yes, drying sweaters flat.  Without towels spread on my bed to hold them.  Or without hanger marks in the shoulders.  (insert lovelorn sigh here)

I'd buy these myself, except they run 3+ grand.  It's a wee bit beyond my budget.  But if I get them, I won't ask for anything else.  I'd be one happy mommy.  :o)

Yours, very sincerely,

Danae

(Mother of a set of twin girls, and two older girls who change outfits just as fast as they can.  A mere one outfit a day is just so gauche.  Also, wife to a husband with an occasionally very dirty job.)

PS If you could find a model that would match and fold socks, I'd be eternally grateful.

1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! And just think, they even come in Christmas red! Do I need to write my own letter or can your just ask for an extra for a fiend? Hee Hee