Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mess Makers

The other day towards bedtime I walked into my bathroom to this:
Sadly, I have no idea when this happened or who the culprit is.  Judging from the size of the hand prints and rough placement on the walls, I'd say it was one of the twins.  The entire contents of the bottle of foundation was in the sink.  Oh well.  I had to go to the store anyway.  The night before the twins got my bottle of body wash down and by the time I found it, their bathwater was very soapy and the bottle was filled with water, and they were working on the face wash.  I already have to put the shaving cream up on top of the shower doors.  It looks like all the various bottles in the shower will join it up there.  The rack hanging from the shower head just isn't quite high enough.

No comments: