Friday, April 10, 2015

Basketball

Last night we went to the high school to watch a match between high school and Emma's middle school staff.  It was the most brutal game of basketball I have ever witnessed.  I had to thank Ryan at least twice for not playing.  Two guys had to be helped off the court (one with a broken ankle) the first half.  It was insane.  Another guy was hit so hard, his contact fell out.  I have to say the middle school staff started it, playing rough from the beginning.  The second half, it was no holds barred from both sides.
 The firefighters and police played a game of tug-of-war for the half time entertainment.  Police won.
The high school staff won, by two points.  Watching this game solidified my stance of why I stay away from sports with flying balls.

No comments: