Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Spring Fever

You might think that we would be past the winter-time sickness now that it is May.  But no.  Not for us.  Annie stayed home today with a fever and a sore throat.  I feel like it's a little bit wrong that I enjoy these days.  It was just me and Annie, and several episodes of Sofia the First on Netflix.  Eventually Annie just crashed.
...And my leg went to sleep.  But these snuggles happen so seldom that I have to soak them up as they happen.  The problem with twins is you can't just snuggle a sleeping baby every chance you get.  You end up putting them down to sleep every chance you get because you can't really hold two at once, and there were older siblings to attend.  So today, we hung out in our pjs, drank lots of juice, and had lots of cuddling.

No comments: