Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Springtime

Dear Springtime,

I've missed you and your sunshine dreadfully.  I was so happy to see our daffodils bloom Monday morning, seemingly right on cue.
 I was getting desperate for springtime color, so I had taken to making my own:
 (If anyone else would like to make their very own tissue paper cherry blossoms, click here.  They are super easy and cost me $1.)
Saturday night at about 7:30 pm, I got a text from my mother-in-law reminding us of the "Super Moon" that was due to rise around 8 pm.  After putting the kids to bed, Ryan and I grabbed our coats, shoes, and the camera and headed outside prepared to be amazed.  We were not at that time.  Due to the cloudy conditions, this picture was taken around 9 pm, when the moon was slightly more visible.  It was really bright from what we could see of it. :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Your cherry blossoms are very pretty!