Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Elizabeth

This morning after I got Emma off to her SEEK program, I sat down with Elizabeth eating her breakfast and started asking her some questions.  Here's a little bit about her so one day I can remember this nearly 7-year-old girl as she is now.

Here are a few of her favorite things:

Food: Fruity Cheerios (This may have been influenced by what she was consuming at that particular moment.  We have Daddy to thank for this "treat" breakfast cereal.)

Dessert: Brownies

Movie: The Little Mermaid

Book: Curious George's Dream

TV show: Curious George and Wild Kratts


Part of school: Recess

Friends: Eliza, Ashley and Elijah

Thing to do: Have fun with family

Place to go: On a walk

Drink: Lemonade

I am blessed to have Elizabeth in my family.  She is forever energetic and enthusiastic about everything.    She has yet to learn to "play it cool" and I am glad of it.  If she is happy about something, you know.  She loves the indoors, the outdoors, climbing, singing, cooking, dancing, playing with her family and laughing.

No comments: