Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Emma's Christmas Concert

Last night we got to enjoy Emma's Christmas concert, put on by the 4th and 5th graders at the elementary school.  Emma was supposed to arrived a half hour early, so I took her and then scouted out some seats for the rest of the family.  They arrived with about 3 minutes to spare, while I was getting looks for taking so many seats.  By the time Ryan and the girls arrived, there was standing room only and I was worried I was going to have to arm wrestle for the 4 chairs covered with coats.

Emma had a speaking part, and has been attending rehearsals during lunch recess once or twice a week for the last month.  Emma was "Dog #9."  She did very well, enunciating unlike the 5th grader Santa.
 At the end, I wanted to get some pictures of Emma and her friends Kendra and Kaylie.
 They are some goofy girls....

Below is the Dog Song, taped by Ryan on our camera.  I'll warn you, Miss Emma is a ham.


No comments: