Friday, December 21, 2012

Letter To Santa

In our town, all the 2nd grade children attending public school write a letter to Santa, and it gets published in a special section of the newspaper.  Here was Elizabeth's letter.
"Dear Santa,
School is fun scool is my favorite.  I learn stuff.  I have been good this year.  I want for a christmas 3 pencils and a zoozoo pet and a toy hamster.
Your friend, Elizabeth"

(I am fairly sure the Zhu Zhu Pet and toy hamster are one and the same.  At least that's Santa's view on things.)

After reading through a bazillion letters asking for iPods, Nintendo DS, Wii, Playstation, and many other high ticket items, I thought Elizabeth's letter was sweet.  I actually had one of Elizabeth's friend's mom compliment me on her letter.  She was glad her daughter had a friend like Elizabeth.  (Awww.)

No comments: