Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vomit and Poo and No Sleep, Oh My!

There is nothing quite the the quiet shuffling of little feet into your bedroom to wake you up.  Unless it's a little voice screaming, "Mom!  Dad!"  That is pretty effective at waking me up as well.  The shuffling of feet was Annie in the wee hours of Tuesday morning and the yelling was Maddie well before the sun coming up today.  We rolled out a make-shift bed on the floor of our bedroom (next to the bathroom) so we could help the kids.  Annie and Maddie both were sick last night.  And were still at it today, from both ends.  Let me tell you, it's tricky to get the timing right between bouts in the bathroom to take Emma and Elizabeth to school.

I had to take a step back and laugh a little at my life this afternoon.  I had brought all the remaining clean underwear to the downstairs bathroom (as we've been going through many a pair today).  So between the panties and the Lysol wipes- this is my day in a nutshell.
.
I think we've turned a corner finally, and might be starting to get better.

No comments: