Saturday, September 3, 2011

Toddler Speak

A new computer arrived yesterday.  I did a happy dance.  No more randomly shutting down, no more losing what I was working on.  I should be posting more often again.
------------
Annie and Maddie's language skills are really taking off.  Some of it still sounds like gibberish to me, but at other times, I can understand a string of 3 or 4 words together.  It's a good feeling.

These are a few of the cute and funny things they have been saying.

"You in subble" -You in trouble  (Maddie points her finger at you and says this with her serious/mean face)

"Daddy Suck" -Daddy's truck

"Nasty" - all dirty things

"Beeeeg Poop" - all dirty diapers

"Ew Bug" - any visible bug or small clump of dirt on the floor or dark fuzzy or....

"Beeg Tail" - big pony tail

"f*@#" - fork

"Suck" - sock

"I Wuv You Mommy" - this one is my favorite

No comments: